Gran Fondo Santa Clarita
The inaugural Gran Fondo Santa Clarita is coming up and if you’re a serious rider or just a beginner, this is one you definitely won’t want to miss! Brought to you by Santa Clarita Velo and Road Bike Action; this one-day, chip-timed event will bring together cyclists from throughout California who seek to challenge themselves on the beautiful roads, rolling hills, and mountains of Santa Clarita Valley and beyond.
- 100, 60, and 20 mile routes (Black, Red, Green) for riders of all skill levels, from beginner to pro
- If you have mechanical issues, don’t sweat it! There will be professional mechanics on hand at the start of the event, MAVIC on-course supportthroughout the ride, and multiple feed zones and pits!
- Preregistration (before October 1st) bonus stickers and stem / top tube decal of the route & pits
- Event will be photographed by the prestigious Brian Hodes (VeloImages).
- Prizes & Raffle Drawing (Enter for a chance to win some sweet gear & products!)
- Ample indoor space available ensuring event & expo can go on, rain or shine!
- Post-Ride Beer Garden with cold brews from Wolf Creek Brewery
- Post-Ride lunch
- Live music on the stage after the event
- All day Kids Course on the grass at the expo
- Each rider will receive a Gran Fondo Santa Clarita musette bag with nifty swag inside! Medio and Gran route finishers will receive a special Gran Fondo Santa Clarita T-Shirt as well as their choice of Pint Glass or Mug embellished with the Gran Fondo Santa Clarita logo.
- Custom Gran Fondo Santa Clarita jerseys by Primal available for purchase